Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Aveeno, skin saviour?


In winter time my skin gets dry and goes tight which can be very irritable for my eczema prone skin. I have been using a number of products in order to soothe it although nothing seems to be eliminating the problem on my face. Aveeno claims to have a 'triple oat complex' which aimes to 'relieve and nourish extra dry and irritable skin leaving the skin moisturised for 24 hours'. You can get Aveeno prescribed so it must be good, however I am going to put this to the test for the next few weeks. I have already been applying it and it instantly soothes my skin without causing irritation. The cream is also unperfumed and full of natural ingredients such as shea butter and kernel oil. The packaging is pretty basic but it looks natural to me and natural products are what I need.

I bought this from superdrug (here) it's on offer at the moment for around £3.50 but I used my beauty card points to pay which is handy. You can also purchase a larger (300ml) bottle from the Aveeno website (here). I'm hoping this will be the miracle I need. Has anyone else found a miracle cream for itchy eczema prone skin?
Love Laura xo

3 comments:

  1. Laura, I used tonnes of Aveeno for irritable skin and thought it was awesome. The bath oil stuff is fantastic, I feel soft like a baaaaaaayyyybeeeeeeey! :) Looking forward to more posts, keep it up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is awesome isn't it Hannah. I have definitley found my dry skin fix cream, now I have baby soft skin too :) Thankyou I am currently browsing through your blog loving it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I love your blog, great work. I have just started a fashion blog of my own. Please come have a look. Follow me and I’ll follow you
    back :-) xx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    ps: you're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete