Thursday, 5 April 2012

Burts Bees

I went into boots at the weekend and they are currently doing a massive 3 for 2 offer over almost everything (makeup, bath, body, haircare etc). It's my boyfriends Mum's birthday this week so I went in with my boyfriend to find her a present. However came out with this little Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit free for myself! We bought his Mum some Sanctuary gift sets and got this for myself free on the 3 for 2 offer (very happy).
I have always wanted to try the Burt's Bees range since reading about it in an aeroplane duty free magazine but have never got round to it. Anyway I am loving the kit and the ingredients are natural and the honey smell is amazing. So this is the kit with the miniature products for your hands, feet and lips.



 This foot cream is amazing. I put it on my feet before I went to bed then put socks over the top and woke up and my feet were so soft. Unbelievable stuff and they smelt like coconuts!

They are small products but they would be perfect to fit in your handbag or take away on holiday. They are also good if like me you haven't tried any of the products before. I think the price of this is £12.99 which is good but for free it's even better. In the kit you get a pomegranate oil and honey lip balm, beeswax hand cream, thoroughly therapeutic honey & grape seed oil hand cream, coconut foot cream, hand salve and a lemon butter cuticle cream. They all smell absolutely gorgeous and the products do look impressive and the packaging does look kind of natural too if you know what I mean.
I have yet to use some of the products but trust me I have smelt them all and they are so nice. Makes me want to go out and buy the full size products. Have you tried any Burt's Bees products before?
 

13 comments:

  1. I love different beauty products and especially body lotions that smells good, these look really nice :) Just found your blog and will follow you, maybe you wanna follow my blog too ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too nothing beats having nice smelling skin :) Thankyou very much i'll check yours out now xx

      Delete
  2. I adore burts bees! esp the lip balms :) look forward to more posts from you. if u have time could u follow me? im new too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are yummy aren't they, yes sure :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! I followed! I would love if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou yes of course i'll check it out now :) xxx

      Delete
  4. i love the 3 for 2 offer on at boots at the moment! makes me want to buy everything though!! will defo try out burts bee's next time! x

    http://she-shops-alot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should it's so good :)

      Delete
  5. I Need to get this set. I seen it on buyapowa, but I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love burts bees!
    lauren x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burt's Bees always looks like it would smell so good! Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a lovely set, the small-sized products are great for travel. Love the almond milk cream and the lemon cuticle cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow u now :)

    Greetings Emma


    http://emmawunderbar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete