Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Catch up

Feeling very bad as I haven't blogged in ages! I have been on teaching placement for the last 6 weeks so been none stop planning, teaching and making notebook slides. Anyway time for a catch up! One good thing is I have lots of things to blog about so this week I will probably be posting something new everyday. So first of all on to my most recent purchase.

Hollywood beauty Castor Oil. I ordered this last night after reading so many good reviews about it and watching numerous youtube results videos. I have been stuck with my past the should length hair for years now and it just wont get past this stage. So I have resorted to ordering this last night from Ebay. I can't wait to receive this and get it slapped on my hair. The reviews claim that if applied to the scalp and ends of the hair once a week it can make your hair stronger/ shinier and longer! I am going to try the 12 week challenge to see if my hair actually grows. I will keep you updated with whether or not this stuff works, has anyone else tried this before? Let me know your results or miracle hair products, I am so hoping it works.

15 comments:

  1. Never heard of this product before. Please review with your results. I would be very interested in knowing if it works or not. :)

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out about it on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ9o0gSNs1A&feature=g-all-u&context=G249e435FAAAAAAAAaAA
    I can't wait to use it I will let you know how it goes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and i love it hun!
    now following you <3
    say hi back sometime?
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou,
      I'm gonna check out your blog now
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I use Morrocanoil for my hair - I also buy it on eBay :) And I love it ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard lots of good things about morrocanoil never tried it myself though, not sure why ha xxx

      Delete
  5. Sounds good :) I use the macadamia products, they are great! I would love it if you could check out my blog :)

    http://fubtabulous.blogspot.co.uk/ xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I haven't tried these, if my castor oil doesn't work this will be next ha. xxx

      Delete
  6. oooh I have not tried this before

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, castor oil somehow brings images of cars! i'm excited to see if this works...look forward to hearing more.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhaa yes hopefully I don't smell like a rusty car ha xxx

      Delete
  8. I'm always on the look out for new treatments to improve my hair so thanks for showing me this! Your blog is really cute and I'm now following (oh and I also go to uni in Sheffield!) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too so hopefully this works! Thankyou oh such a good place to go uni ha :) I will check out your blog now xxx

      Delete
  9. This treatment looks great, can't wait for the update as I think I may grab a tub myself! Lovely blog:-)
    Hollie x

    ReplyDelete