Tuesday, 10 April 2012

My First Blog Award

Hey, hope you have all enjoyed the Easter weekend. I have eaten far too much chocolate and malteaser bunnys oops. Today I was awarded my first blogger award, the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you very much to SaraJayne at goldilocksx0 for giving me this award. It's great to see how everyone supports each other in the blogging world especially us new to blogging.



So here is what you have to do:

1.Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who may be new to blogging (although I could only find 8 who are fairly new to blogging, oops)
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you.
5. Add the versatile blogger picture to your post.

And here are some random facts about me:

1. I used to be a vegetarian.
2. I have been to Jamaica and it is such a gorgeous place.
3. I am left handed.
4. I am in my second year on a primary teaching course.
5. Summer is my favourite season.
6. I used to work in a hairdressers.
7. I am currently recovering from a cold in front of the fire with my dog :)

The bloggers I nominate are:






15 comments:

  1. Oooh im a new blogger and your newest follower:)

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    Take a look if you have time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for following, I shall have a look now :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there well done that's amazing !! I stil dont understand how to award these :D
    Please follow me back x
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk
    and if you want to read something more educational how about checking out my brothers blog too
    www.thescottishfisherman.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Will get started on it now:-) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! these awards are such a good idea!

    ps. im your newest follower :-)

    xx Rebecca

    www.orangecoloureddays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me :)
    www.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, thank you so much for this, it really makes me happy knowing that you thought of me for this! i will post this on my blog this weekend, I will let you know as soon as I get to it! loads of love from Spain xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome you deserve it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, darling! I came across your blog while browsing another and I'm so happy to have stumbled upon it! Love the posts! Definitely following :) xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cograts hun! LOVELY blog, loved it!! Come by and let's follow each other! Stay in touch! mwah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you sooo much for nominating me!! this makes me soo happy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome you are deserving of it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  11. loveeeeeee your blog dear!
    keep posting and go for it!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I gave you an award, check it out here

    http://allthelittlethings3.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What the heck!? There are blog awards!? Where have I been?
    :(

    snowballfights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete