Monday, 4 June 2012

Apologies for my absence

Hey lovelies. First of all I need to thank every single one of my followers for getting me to 110, very happy right now :) I'm sorry for my lack of blogging, I've been pretty down in the dumps recently after being diagnosed with perioral dermatitis, which is basically dermatitis around your mouth. Although I'm not gonna gross you all out with pictures if you google it mine looks nothing like that and is just like dry skin. So I have been told by the doctor that I'm not allowed to wear makeup or use any skin products around my face, just water. Which is why I haven't had anything interesting to blog about. I have been hibernating away and my skin is still not getting better so after this bank holiday I will definitely be returning to the docs to get rid of my poor skin! It started off with just dry lips and then spread to around my mouth (looking like kids who lick their lips too much), pretty embarrassing in public too and now I've had it for around 4 months but it wont leave me alone. So I'm going to need a course of antibiotics to clear it then I can slowly start using products again, so you may see me blogging a lot more about hair and fashion as beauty is off limits to me :( Again thankyou everyone who views my blog it makes my day reading your comments and I always love to check out new blogs. Will hopefully have a new post up this week (baring in mind the doctors goes ok). I'll leave you with a picture I find which makes me want to be in the sunshine right now !


15 comments:

  1. Lovely post!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Such a great blog! Would you like to follow each others blog on GfC and bloglovin?

    Lots of hugs,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah I only have GFC but i'll definitley follow xx

      Delete
  2. I have dermatitis too but I get it on my legs! It will go away :) and although it suuucks having it I'm sure your fashion and hair posts will be dreamy to read haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owww I sure hope it will :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately Have a great day honey
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah hope the dermatitis clears up for you soon!
    i had a skin condition on my face not too long ago and i had to go out everyday, i feel your pain!
    cute photo, wish the summer weather would hurry up. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dry skin too! It sucks!

    Your a stunning girl! hope you check out my blog if you have a minute x

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does, I Love your blog, do you have a gfc account?x

      Delete
  7. I love your blog! I hope you feel better soon. Your beautiful!

    You can check my blog out too: victoria-emma.blogspot.com

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm now following you xx

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thankyou! Love your blog I'm now following xx

      Delete
  9. awww, hope the antibiotics clears it for you! Now following ^_^

    http://fashionnsleeps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I do too! I'm now following you too :)

      Delete