Monday, 9 July 2012

Holiday Snaps

Hey lovely bloggers. I have recently returned from my holiday to Turkey with my boyfriend and have a few pictures to share with you. I got caught up in all the holiday preperations and never showed you all what i bought for my jollies, so I can share some new clothes now. Thank you for all the lovely comments I will reply to you all and check out all of your lovely blogs. I stayed in a little resort in Turkey called Altinkum which was lovely and I didn't see a cloud for a whole week. I really wish I was back in the sun though as this British weather is giving me the holiday blues. Here are a few of my holiday snaps ...


Top - Miss Selfridge, Shorts- Zara, Sandals- Miss Selfridge


Dress - MissGuided, Sandals - Warehouse


Bikini - Primark


Hair flower - H&M, Top - Primark, Shorts - H&M, Sandals - Warehouse


Hair Flower - Miss Selfridge, Dress - Lipsy, Sandals - Warehouse



Dress- New Look, Sandals - Miss Selfridge



27 comments:

  1. Girl, these outfits are all SO cute and look amazing on you! Your body is perfecttttttt! :] Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfits! Your tan looks lush! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday outfits are gorgeous1 I'm glad you had such a lovely time, I'm very jealous I need to escape this terrible British weather for some sun!!!! Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I need to escape it again already I was born in the wrong country ha xx

      Delete
  4. I looove your outfits <3 mostly the red dress <3
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a great day ;) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Sure i'll check your blog out xx

      Delete
  5. love your outfits :) so jelous, i really want to go back to turkey xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I do too it's gorgeous xx

      Delete
  6. Hi great blog you have I am following through google friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I will check your blog out xx

      Delete
  7. You're gorgeous! I am so jealous.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Love your blog :) Just found it today and i´m a new follower* Hope you can follow back my baby blog :) Kisses

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will check out your blog
      xx

      Delete
  10. lovely looks!!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty dresses! and look at you in that swim suit, you make us old ladies feel a bit jealous ;)
    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your holiday outfits. It looks lovely too where you stayed. Just came across your blog I'm now following.

    GemmaLouise-xo

    http://www.fashionisbeautybeautyisfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Nice outfits :-)
    http://www.putuagstya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! you are so beautiful! u look like a doll! just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i just found ur blog,and def. following ! :D
    and awww so u were in Turkey! i live in there hehe,happy u had a nice time :)

    xxxx
    http://youshoulddancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful country! I'm following back :)
      xx

      Delete
  16. your so pretty! Your blog is amazing :D

    http://cheesypeasy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your outfits, especially the blue dress, it's gorge!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely lookes,

    im following you !

    xoxo

    follow me 2 if you like my profile?

    ReplyDelete