Monday, 9 July 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I was recently awarded the Liebster Blog Award by two lovely bloggers; Alyse at shallowwonderland and Hannah Rose at vivalashoes. Thankyou so much it really does mean a lot to receive an award and know that my posts and blog is appreciated. As I have two nominations I will combine some of the questions so it's not too lengthy.So The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.


Here are the rules for this award:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


So firstly 11 things about myself:

1. I am currently studying primary education at Sheffield Hallam.
2. I have just returned from a holiday in Turkey.
3. I have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Bailey.
4. I am a dedicated glamour and cosmopolitan subscriber.
5. I actually like the dentist.
6. I will hopefully be teaching as of next September.
7. I want to move to a hot and sunny country.
8. I only wear foundation for a night out.
9. I love Keeping Up With the Kardashians (which I am watching right now)
10. I have been with my boyfriend for 18months.
11. I am addicted to green tea.


Alyse and Hannah Rose's Questions:

1. Worst house chore? I think it has to be cleaning the toilet right.
2. Tea or Coffee? Tea
3. Best Disney movie? Finding Nemo
4. Where were you in August 2005? Not a clue, probably on holiday.
5. Have you ever been in love? Yup
6. Dyed your hair? How many times? Too many.
7.Have you ever had your nails done? Yep but I prefer doing them myself now.
8.What colour top are you wearing?  Pink
9. Support any Charities? Which ones? RSPCA, WWF, Firefighters charity
10.  What is your favourite Make-up brand? I like Avon atm they have such a huge range
11. Who is your Style Icon? Kim Kardashian
12. What is your biggest goal this year? To achieve a 2;1 for second year.
13. What is your dream job? Primary teaching but in a sunny country
14. What is your favourite music? band? artist? I love Bob Marley and reggae music right now.
15. What did you study? Primary teaching
16. What is top of your wishlist? 2 months in Jamaica or Mexico
17. What is the last book you read? 50 shades darker
18. Describe your style. I don't tend to keep up with fashion but i wear clothes that suit my body shape.
19. What made you start blogging? I first visited a blog called vip and really wanted my own.


My 11 Questions:

1. What first got you into blogging?
2. Shoes of handbags?
3. What is your favourite high street store?
4. How many times do you shop a month?
5. What is your favourite tv show?
6. Sale rails or online sales?
7. What is the furthest place you have travelled to?
8. What did/do you study?
9. What is your favourite online fashion store?
10. Do you have any bad habits?
11. What's at the top of your wishlist right now?


My Nominations:

alrightlauren
purple-shampoo
bellezzababe
theimperfectbeauty
georgialoves-x
confessionsofablonde
makeupbeautyfashionandmore
beautyprofessor
pandaxpink
martinacurran19
missmeganmakeup


 

14 comments:

  1. Wowm, thank you so much for nominating me and well done and winning the award yourself, you really deserve it, I love your blog! xxx

    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome you deserve it! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    -loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following your lovely blog :)
      x

      Delete
  3. congrats
    Lovely blog! now following,
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      i'm following you too!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi sweetie! you have a nice blog. Great post! i follow you with google, visit my blog and follow me too if you want. We can follow each other on facebook, twitter and bloglovin too.

    Have a nice day ^^

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I just visited your blog i'm following via google :)
      xx

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i've just visited your blog i'm following :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. congrats sweety! :)

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely blog i'm following x

      Delete
  7. congrats on your award! you deserve it! u really have a very nice blog! )

    ReplyDelete