Wednesday, 19 September 2012

A Whole New Shopping Experience - Mallzee


I was so excited when Mallzee got in touch with me about their new website opening later this year. I didn't know about Mallzee before and now I'm so glad I do! Basically Mallzee are creating a whole new shopping experience in which you can choose your favourite brands and shops to create your own shopping mall (Mallzee). Their software is then able to find products which suit your personal style and requirements, how good is this! You are then able to showcase your Mallzee with the products you like and your facebook friends can buy items from your Mallzee and as you're the owner you earn money from their purchases! To me this is internet shopping at it's best.



Mallzee currently have over 200 brands signed up including New Look, St Tropez, Urban Outfitters and Feel Unique. I can't wait to see the rest of the brands on the website. I so can't wait for this website to launch as I hate trawling through shops and different websites looking for clothes. It's so much easier having all of your favourite brands in one place.

So if you're loving the idea as much as me head on over to mallzee.com where you can sign up for the exclusive pre-launch. There is also an amazing competition in which you can win £100's worth of shopping vouchers when you share mallzee.com with your friends on facebook and twitter. So get your self signed up and be sure to follow on twitter @MallzeeHQ to be first to know about any launch information!

6 comments: