Tuesday, 11 September 2012

September Wishlist

Hello lovelies hope everyone has had a good weekend. This week I've got to do lots of work and organising for uni which I start back at on the 25th. Although I might slip in a little shopping trip, but I'm quite addicted to internet shopping right now. It's so much easier than shopping on the highstreet I may have been converted. So today's post is my clothing wishlist, they're going out pieces as freshers is approaching we all need a nice dress to go out in right.

I was browsing facebook the other day and came across this lovely designer who makes bodycon dresses. I absolutely love bodycon dresses they really suit my body shape and there is no way I would ever wear a shift dress they just don't suit me. So Alice makes the dresses according to your body measurements and you can choose the fabric, length of the dress or change features such as how backless you want your dress. Check out her website anyway she has some gorgeous dresses and I really want one!


I love this asos dress the length is perfect for Autumn/Winter and I love the colour! I think I just love everything about this dress it's gorgeous. The lace is making a comeback too this season so I'm definitely considering purchasing this beauty.
 
 
So at this price I would definitely snap this dress up straight away but sadly asos doesn't have it in stock in the black and white colour. I don't know what it is about this dress but I just really like it, I haven't seen anyone with one like this before either which is always good. Please bring it back into stock ASOS!!
 
Now these shoes are literally to die for. If I had them I would put them on a shelf and admire their beauty aaaaall the time. They are gorgeous and in the sale, but sadly only in a size 7 :( I wouldn't buy them at £160 but if they were in sale and stocked in my size I think I'd have to buy. I can't believe how pretty they are I think I'm going to go to the KG shop and try them on and take a picture and act like they're mine ha (sad I know).
 
 
 
P.S: ASOS has 25% off for students until the end of today!!!
 


21 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog
    Of course I've followed you :)
    Hope you'll follow me soon

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm already following xxx

      Delete
  2. That first dress is stunning! Just found your blog and love it :)
    Hope you can find the time to check out mine x

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it the website has so many gorgeous dresses I want them all. Thanks hun would love to check it out xxx

      Delete
  3. The first dress is amazing! I'm going to have to check that website out now haha :) www.thejewelbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!
    all the dresses are pretty!

    If you get a chance visit my blog,
    let me know what you think of it
    and if you'd like we can follow each other on GFC.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure of course I'll follow you now xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They are gorgeous aren't they I need them xx

      Delete
  6. omg the green bodycon dress is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the back detail on all these dresses, the geo print one is my favorite :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they all have gorgeous backs, which is something I don't usually go for. xx

      Delete
  8. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I would love to follow back xx

      Delete
  9. i love geo prints !
    lovely pieces and great post ^^

    xxx
    http://youshoulddancewithme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok so now you have made me want literally EVERYTHING on this wishlist, I couldn't have made a better one myself! I'm a bodycon type of dress too haha.

    Can't believe I haven't found your blog til now it's right up my street :)
    Now following obviously !
    http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such great pieces!! LOVE that red ASOS dress. Your blog is great, and I love the mix of fashion and beauty. Following via Bloglovin.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the 1st khaki green dress! following :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete