Wednesday, 5 September 2012

What I've bought

Hello lovelies, hope you are having a good day and welcome to any new followers. I have noticed that recently all my posts are about hair. Ok so I am obsessed with getting my hair to grow and in good condition, but I thought today I would do a different post (although it does contain a hair product ooops). So this is what I have bought recently..
 

Lee Stafford hair growth treatment: for hair that never grows past a certain length
I have read about this on so many different blogs and I don't know why I have never bought it because it explains my hair dilemma exactly. I found these in boots for 3 for £12 how amazing is that. They are normally £7.99 each so I snapped up the last 3 on the shelf and saved myself over £11. So if you're wanting some of this get to Boots.

 
Spotty Blouse H&M: £14.99
So as I am studying Primary Education I have to go on placement to teach in schools. I'm going into my third year and have my biggest placement yet, so I am stocking up on teacher clothes so that I don't have to worry about not having appropriate clothing when I'll have so many other worries on my mind. It's a lovely blouse and I'd even wear it with some jeans.

 
 H&M Knitted Jumper: 19.99
This jumper is so snug and perfect for the Autumn/Winter weather which will soon be approaching. It's available in other colours too but you can't go wrong with this colour and it's not a really tight fit so it doesn't get itchy like some jumpers.

 
Nike Pro Combat Capris: 16.99 at Costco
So I have taken up running again and needed some appropriate attire to run in. I found these in Costco (of all places) for 16.99, that is pretty good going for Nike. They are the nicest capris to run in too I think they make me more streamlined and they allow your skin to breathe but don't get wet like some cheap gym clothing.


 
River Isand @Asos sequin back top £15
I found this top in the Asos sale and it was reduced from £25 to £15. The sequin detail on the back is so pretty and I think it will look so nice with some high waist shiny leggings or American Apparel's disco pants. I can't wait to wear it and I think it will be lovely for the fast approaching party season.

 
 

26 comments:

  1. So amazing blog! Love it!
    You have a new follower!)) Hope you'll do the same, dear!))
    Thank you!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss for following :) I'd love to follow back xx

      Delete
  2. Well I bet your all shopped out :) I love the lee Stafford hair treatment I'm sure you'll not be dissapointed!
    I need to buy some more myself :)!

    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am but I feel like another shopping spree is needed already ha. I think I love it already ha, get some whilst it's on offer :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post! I also bought the H&M Jumper yesterday! It's so soft and perfect for fall! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksss it's lovely isn't it, my best fall buy so far xx

      Delete
  4. I loved that lee stafford hair growth treatment for when i had a bad haircut and wanted it to grow! The only problem i had was amusing myself in the shower for 5 minutes if i didnt need to shave or anything- i must've read the back of every product in my shower 10 times!
    I love the spotty blouse and i have to go hunt down that jumper when i have my student loan! Perfect for winter!
    Becky xx
    http://beckysbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa yes that's a good point, I used it in the bath so I was reading a magazine but shower time may be a porblem haha!
      Thankss yess I can't wait for my loan to come in either xx

      Delete
  5. the jumper and sequins top are so gorgeous! great purchases :)
    your blog is the best! i can't get enough of your posts <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you I'm glad you like to read my posts :) you too xxx

      Delete
  6. the jumper is lovely!
    I follow U, hope you'll follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu I'd love to follow back xx

      Delete
  7. I never knew they are such a product like that, help the hair to grow, I bet this is a good product! loving your fashion find they all awesome specially the River Island sequin back, I wonder if they have it here in US. Thank you for following me, I follow you back on GFC and BLOGLOVIN. xx

    LOVE J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess it's a dream product I hope it works! Thank you well I got the top from asos.com and they ship to the US :) Thanks for following xx

      Delete
  8. Any views on the hair treatment yet? It sounds amazing i'll definitely be picking some up in Boots x

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk - recent outfit post if you want to take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used it once and my hair is super soft and silky it's a lovely treatment I don't have rapunzel hair yet though :(
      I would love to have a look xx

      Delete
  9. Love that H&M jumper! I'm super curious to try that hair treatment too, because that is also the problem i get with my hair.

    I'd be very interested to see a review on that hair treatment at some point :)


    http://lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it, so far I'm loving the hair treatment although it hasn't grown overnight yet haha I'll update you with a post soon xx

      Delete
  10. great post! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog, now following! xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That jumper are beautiful! Can't wait to see it on you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi there on bodyy-rockk.blogspot.co.uk is a new post it will be nice to me if u will see what is there
    u can find something for u
    thanks :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Asos sequin back top is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh you have to let me know how you find that Lee Stafford treatment xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love love love these photos!!!
    very cute blog!!
    check the mine if u want!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete