Sunday, 28 October 2012

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Moisturiser...

Hello lovelies, hope you have enjoyed you weekend I enjoyed the extra hour in bed last night! Now I do mention in my 'about me' bit that I love a good bargain and I have an eye for free samples as I love the opportunity to try out products before I buy.

Now I got these samples from the garnier website they do quite a few samples and I've tried their BB cream samples before too. So I received 7 sachets of moisturiser to try for a week and see if my skin was any softer. They give you a little sticker to test if your skin is still dry where you see how much skin is on the paper at the start and compare it with the end, however mine was still pretty dry, although I do have eczema which is probably the reason. I applied the moisturiser every night after my shower and it is a lovely smelling moisturiser which rubs in really easily. However I don't think it's thick enough for my dry skin. I did get the extra dry skin cream with added shea butter which smells lovely but I think my skin only benefits from ultra thick moisturisers or body butters which I slather on and have to wait until they sink in ha. It is a lovely moisturiser though for maybe Spring/Summer when my skin isn't feeling so dry. I would recommend it to anyone with normal or even a little bit of dry skin as it feels lovely and rubs in really well, but if you're like me with eczema I'd recommend a body butter. You can buy this from Boots/Superdrug or Supermarkets for around £2.99 and it comes in 5 different lotions for different types of skins.




Have you tried the Garnier Intensive 7 day moisturiser? What's your favourite everyday moisturiser? I'm going to sit back now and watch the X Factor results, did anyone catch it yesterday when Gary called Tulisa 'fag ash breath' eeeek so much drama. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday night xxx



16 comments:

  1. This sounds so good but I too suffer from excema and it wouldn't be any good! So hard trying to find moisturisers that work but also don't irritate my skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I feel you! If it helps I'm currently using one I got from the doctors called doublebase that's good but I swear by aveeno it's so good for dry skin xxx

      Delete
  2. I'd give this a shot but I'm trying to help eczema too so I guess now I know it's not going to cut it!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's not great for us eczema sufferers :( xx

      Delete
  3. Got these myself and I love them!
    http://islacruces.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's great I'm glad they work for you xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good product! I might order some samples too :)

    http://lastal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should try it if you're skin isn't too dry like mine xx

      Delete
  5. I also tried this one, and it didn't really work for me either :(

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's not just me then ha xx

      Delete
  6. I have never used this product! You wrote really good review so I might give it a try. Btw you are stunning :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun give it a go if you're skin isn't too dry like mine. Aww that's so nice of you I'm flattered ha xxx

      Delete
  7. Yeah I didn't find these as moisturising as I expected they should be. Probably because I have really dry skin though. Do they do a body butter in this brand??

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a pity really because it's a good price and smells lovely. I don't think they do no but I do love the body shop butters xx

      Delete
  8. Great review, lady! I'll definitely have to get ahold of some of those samples!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my favourite moisturiser! I love that the bottles last so long, a little bit goes a long way with this one I find! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete