Saturday, 6 October 2012

What I've Bought #2

Hello lovely ladies, hope everyone has had a good week and enjoying their weekend. I've had another full week at Uni and I can't believe how much work I have to do. I'm getting ahead of the game though and getting it done so I don't get behind. Amidst all of the work I did manage to fit a little bit of shopping in with my Mum. If you're a student you must take advantage of all of the discounts at this time of year, New Look had 25% off and Dorothy Perkins too. I also saw that Topshop had 20% off for a few days but everything I wanted was not in stock in my size. But here are the lovely things I did buy...
 
 
Dorothy Perkins Neoprene Peplum Dress £30
This dress is gorgeous I thought the fabric would show up all sorts of lumps and bumps but it's lovely and really thick and warm for the winter. I love the length of the dress too and this peplum actually accentuates my waist instead of making my bum 100 times bigger. Love it!
 

 
New Look Hoodie £15
I needed a new hoodie for Uni as it's not cold enough to get the fur coat out but too cold to just wear my leather jacket. This hoodie is lovely and snug and it has a bit of a fleecy feel inside. I also got 25% off even better.
 

 
Superdrug Large Radial Brush 10p
Yes you did read that right only 10 pence for this brush. I'm not sure why but superdrug have some items for 10p, they change them round now and again but I was so happy with this bargain. I've paid up to £8 for brushes like this in the past and the bristles have ended up falling out and melting. So it makes sense not to spend loads of money on a brush, it does the job and looks lovely too, BARGAIN!


 
Atmosphere Blouse £12
Primark have some lovely blouses and collared tops in this season. This one can be dressed up at night time with some nice jeans or worn in the day with a vest underneath (to prevent a visible bra). They do have some really nice tops with sequins and beads on the collars but I was a bit worried about them all falling off in the wash, if you have one like this let me know if it's good quality or not because the tops are so nice but would be a pity if I could only wear it once.

 
Primark Super Soft Super Skinny Jeans £11
These jeans are so soft, it literally feels like I am just in my leggings but they look like jeans. I remember those jeggings which everyone wore which were comfy but they had horrible waistbands and these jeans are so much better than them. They are just as comfy but look like jeans, genius and only £11. I want them in every colour, but they never seem to have my size in. They also do long/regular and short leg's to suit everybody.

 
If you have a primark sequin/beaded top have you washed it and are the beads still intact? I would love to know if  you found any bargains or just an amazing buy. Enjoy your weekends xxx
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! I totally need new clothes! I have so many but i look at them all and don't feel they suit my style anymore! I might have to go have a hunt on Dotty P's for new ones! Bye bye student loan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same, my friends always say you have loads of clothes but you just get bored of wearing the same stuff ha. Yes they have some gorgeous dresses I recommend xxx

      Delete
  2. That peplum dress looks super flattering!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the fabric is so gorgeous can't wait to wear it xx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe that brush for 10p! Bargain, love the dress though, gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought 5 of those 10p brushes - xmas pressies!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a good idea I should've thought of that haha xxx

      Delete
  5. Navy dress is gorgeous!
    check out my blog if you have the time:) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that navy dress, stunning <3

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the brush was 10p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? in a reduced aisle or just 10p on the shelf?! oh my GOD. I WANTTTTTTTTTT! and need!

    www.adayinthelifeofems.blogspot.com

    mwah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like a reduced section but they had tonnes of them, they were near the mini holiday products and sun tan lotions I was so amazed xxx

      Delete
  8. I can't believe the brush was only 10p! I love the blouse x

    ReplyDelete