Friday, 3 May 2013

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef




Hello lovelies. I'm rather disappointed in the weather today. Yesterday was glorious but it's clouded over today, not good. Anyway I am really getting into the Summer feel already and I'm hunting down lots of pretty Summer makeup. This blush is such a perfect colour for Summer and it has been
firmly on my cheeks for the past two weeks. I must apologise for the pictures as it's quite grubby, but at least that shows it's been well tested (silly me forgot to take before pics).

So the product itself is so handy in a little screw jar and the best thing about cream blushes is they don't go all over the carpet! I have tried lots of different things to apply this with. I like to use my Real techniques contour brush, then buff the edges in with my buffing brush. But other people may prefer different techniques. The best thing about this is it's so buildable, you can see in the picture below I've only got it lightly applied on my cheeks. But for a night out it can be easily builded. The texture is lovely and it doesn't smell either. It also goes really well with Topshops Macaroon lipstick! This is a firm favourite of mine and will be a go to product for a rather long time! Enjoy your bank holiday weekends!

 Left: Heavily swatched Right: Blended

Me wearing the blush
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I love blushes that needs to be build up, easier to correct if theres any mistakes! love the shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this in Boots! It looks such a lovely colour! Great post!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely colour! Perfect for summer! xo

    sarahleax.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been afraid of cream blushes, but it looks so great on you! Might have to try it out after final exams are over

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades always look super scarey in the pan but really pretty when there blended out, perfect shade for summer :D

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe !

    this is my blog http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt
    my istagram username : missappowtfstreetstyle
    my facebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/wtfstreetstyle

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blush, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours on GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a pretty spring/summer blush :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete