Monday, 13 May 2013

The Enrapture Totem Styler


Enrapture Encode Totem Styler: £59.99 at Argos  or £54.99 at Debenhams  or Enrapture Website
 


Hello lovelies. I hope you are all well and enjoyed the little bit of sunshine we had last week. I had a great week up until Friday, when I had an interview and lesson observation before finding out I didn't get the job. So today I'm back on with School visits, Ofsted reports and job applications. Anyway today's post is one I've been waiting to do for a while now. I was lucky enough to receive the Enrapture Totem Styler from my parents for Christmas and I've seriously fallen in love with it.
If you haven't heard of Enrapture, they make amazing hair tools such as this totem styler, heated rollers and a hair waver too. Honestly I want the whole collection! The styler isn't like your ordinary hair curling tong. It has 3 different sections on the barrel, which are controlled by the dial on the styler. Each section heats up to different temperatures depending on how loose/tight you want your curl. This means you get 27 different encode curl combinations. I still haven't had a play around with all 27 different ways. However I really like the loose curl it creates. It's that Victoria's Secret curl I have been wanting forever.
This tool takes minutes to heat up and is so easy to use. You can either use it as a wand or you can use the clamp as a traditional styler. I have used it both ways and I'm not sure which way I prefer yet. However I did burn my poor little face using it as a wand so be very careful because it sure does heat up. My loose curls hold all day like this and I can even wake up with the same style still intact. I absolutely love this styler and I now feel I need the heated rollers in my life. I would recommend this for anyone whether you prefer tight uniformed waves or just a little bit of movement. There are so many different curls to create. I thank you enrapture!! Have you tried any Enrapture tools? What's your favourite hair tool?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great product! Love your curls!

    Beauty by T
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks sooo good! Love love the curls and the color :) I only just recently started following, but I'm loving your blog so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super pretty! Your hair looks beautiful xx

    Tia
    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete