Monday, 10 June 2013

Summer Holiday Haul

 
Hello lovelies,
I hope you've all enjoyed the mini Summer we have had! It has gotten me so excited for my holiday now. On Thursday I am going to Jamaica for 2 weeks!! I'm so giddy I can't even contain my excitement but as it was a last minute deal I've been so busy looking for holiday clothes and sorting everything out. Here are some of the new buys I've got for my holiday. Although as I've been buying so much I have forgotten the price of everything so don't 100% take my word for it...
 
 Floral Bikini Primark -£8      Black Bikini H&M- £8.99   Aztec Bikini Primark: £2
 
 Black Crop New Look- £4.99      Yellow Crop New Look - £12.99
 
 Black Beyonc√© Dress H&M- £19.99        Patterned Dress River Island- £20
 
 Silver Bodycon Dress Topshop - £48.00        Red Dress Mango- £29.99
 
 Raspberry Midi Dress River Island- £21.99        Lacey Crop Top Topshop - £15

  Crochet Shorts H&M- £14.99        Aztec Skirt Zara- £14.99
 
 Levis Shorts  Ebay - £21.99   Polka Dot Shorts Primark- £3  
Denim Cut off Shorts Primark - £4   Trim Shorts H&M - £12.99
Sun Hat Peacocks -£7   Patterned Trousers Peacocks- £14
 
 


10 comments:

  1. You picked up some gorgeous clothes! I've that black dress from H&M too i love it :)
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's gorgeous isn't it, will be perfect with a tan xx

      Delete
  2. The floral bikini is just gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love some of the bits you've bought! Especially the yellow/pink floral bikini.. I am going to have to hunt that down!

    Taylor xxx

    www.beautytelltales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the tribal print here! amazing haul xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul - you've made me want to go out and shop!

    http://blondeambition3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the shorts and crop top :) Just did a haul on my blog, check it out if you get a chance :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are invited to my "International Giveaway sponsored by Naked Minerals."

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-by-naked-minerals.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hit Primark for my holiday shopping...
    Spent a fortune but it was all amazing! Got some bits from new look too, their cropped tops are a bargain!
    JShannon Beauty, Style & Life
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.laura-beth.co.uk/2013/11/britishbloggerselection.html?showComment=1389593726989#c6815126037683019394jeux de hulk

    ReplyDelete