Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Lorna Jane Sportswear






all images: active in style
 
Good afternoon!
This week I have really got into my new healthy lifestyle and fitness regime, especially with my holiday coming up at Easter. I use instagram for my inspiration and the Australian girls always look amazing. I had noticed their brightly coloured sports bras and inspirational tops and it wasn't until last week that I finally discovered where they were from.
 
The brand I am focusing on is Lorna Jane, an Australian sportswear brand for women. There is also a UK website set up with GBP prices and free delivery on orders over £60! Their range is amazing and they stock everything from shorts to workout jackets to socks! I especially love their motivational vests and brightly coloured and patterned sports bras. Now I don't know about you but I have a huge burst of motivation when I buy new work out clothes and every now and then I feel it's fine to do so. I know where my next order for workout clothing will be! They even offer 15% off on your first order, so what's not to love. If you want to check out their range and place an order go to activeinstyle.
 
Do you feel motivated after buying new gym wear? Have you tried any Lorna Jane clothing?
I would love to hear your responses.
Lots of love, Laura
xxx

2 comments:

  1. These look a lot like Lulu Lemon - really cute pieces! Cute sports clothes help so much to make me want to work out more (I say MORE, not LOTS haha) xx
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of lulu lemon I will have to check them out! I know it's such an inspiration haha sure I'll check it out xxx

      Delete