Friday, 18 April 2014

Holiday Lookbook

Hi lovelies, hope you're all well and enjoying the Easter Weekend! So last week I jetted off to Fuerteventura for a week. I was just looking forward to spending some time in the sunshine relaxing and winding down after a very difficult start to my year. We stayed at the Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa. I must say I was disappointed, probably because I've been so spoilt with the Caribbean hotels, but I still made the most of my time. I will try to put the links in to the websites but some items aren't too recent. Here are a few of my evening looks for the holiday...
 
 
Backless dress - Zara
Sandals - Miss Selfridge

Dress - H&M
Clutch - New Look
Sandals- Warehouse

Dress - River Island

Top - Zara
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - Primark


Enjoy your Easter Weekend!
Laura x

8 comments:

  1. great look book! I adore the pink river island dress and that oh my love playsuit is gorgeous

    happy easter!
    ordainingserendipity.co.uk | fashionfademagazine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it's so comfortable too. Xx

      Delete
  3. So many beautiful outfit, the second dress is my favourite!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfits honey, you look amazing in all of them! I love the white cami :)

    Meg | meg-says.com

    ReplyDelete