Sunday, 1 June 2014

Bourjois Bronzing Primer Review

 
 
 
Hi lovelies. I cannot believe it is Sunday already and today is also the 1st of June. Where has the year gone? It also means its nearly the end of half term though :( Anyway today's post is a product which I have been using for so long but it is perfect for these Summer days. It is called a bronzing primer which you think you would use underneath any foundation as a base. However I use it just like a normal bronzer and it is so perfect.
 

This product has been compared to the Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel. I cannot really comment on the likeness as I haven't tried this and I see no reason to try it as I'm so very happy with this product. The bronzing primer itself has a mousse like texture which buffs in perfectly into my skin but is also buildable. I use my Real Techniques buffing brush to buff the product into my cheekbones, temples and jawline. It's also a really nice colour, not too orangey and gives you the perfect sun kissed look. I really enjoy using this on the first few days of my holiday when my face isn't as tanned as my body and needs that extra bit of colour. Although I would say that when I am tanned you can't see the product at all on my skin.  The bronzer does stand the test of time too. I do have to powder the bronzer as I said it is a mousse like texture but it does last on my face. The packaging is very handy too and easy to carry as it is plastic. It's also large enough to get your brush in there and give a good swirl. It also smells delish!! I'm not sure if your face smells the same when wearing it though?

 I think this bronzer is perfect for wearing alone in Summer time and also to bronze up your face  in  Winter. It's a staple item in my make-up bag the whole year round. This is me wearing the bronzer to brown up my face. You can buy this bronzer from drugstores for around £9.99. I got mine from boots but it's currently on 3 for 2 at Superdrug. Have you tried this bronzer? Have you tried the Chanel one, how do you think they compare? Be sure to let me know if you have any recommendations below.
 



21 comments:

  1. I use this as an actual bronzer as well : ) And completely agree with you on the smell, it's summer in a pot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Although I do wonder why they call it a primer xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you that's so lovely of you xx

      Delete
  3. I have this product but haven't really used it! Will have to dig it out and make better use of it!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do it you wont regret it! xx

      Delete
  4. Great review! This primer looks awesome. I use bronzing powder by Bourjois Paris. Check my blog.

    style-mepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Yes I've tried the bronzing powder too and I love that. I will go check it out now xx

      Delete
  5. This looks so nice and creamy! Definitely want to try xo

    Sheworewhat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous texture you should definitely try! xx

      Delete
  6. It looks so beautiful and creamy, I've actually never seen this before, really want to try it out now!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous product and reasonably priced too try it! xx

      Delete
  7. I love this product!
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone loves it as much as me :)
      xx

      Delete
  8. Wow I need to try this product! Can't believe I haven't seen it around before. Thankyou for the review!

    The Sunday Chapter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you that's so kind of you,
      I would love to :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. this makeup suits you , I'm really loving your lipgloss / shade in the picture. Great post
      http://bloggedbybrogan.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
    3. Thank you lovely! It's mac crème cup xx

      Delete
  10. I love this! I bought it on a whim a month ago and I have used it everyday and still have tonnes left! However, does the smell not put you off? I can often smell it throughout the day and its a bit too much for me! It is well worth the price!
    Your makeup looks flawless!

    Em x

    emmalouisephilosophy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete