Friday, 20 June 2014

Graze | The Breakfast Variety Box

Happy Friday! Oh I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that it's the weekend! Today's post is a food one. Now I've had graze boxes in the past, just the weekly one with the four snacks. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed them but I always found that I never actually ate them. I was just taken by the novelty of the whole choose snacks, box through your door, exciting! So I decided to cancel them a few months ago. However, I recently received an e-mail about their breakfast box. Now I'm not sure how long they have been going but up until now I have never heard of them. I browsed the website and found that they have the yummiest looking granola ever. So I was obviously sold (even better the first few boxes were half price at £1.99).
 

 Now the packaging is soooooo cute!! I was amazed to see the little message 'Good Morning Laura' on the front. The personalisation is just lovely. You can also choose what days your boxes come, I've ordered mine for every Monday. You get 4 perfectly sized little breakfast packets, each one is just the right serving size. Now if you're familiar with the original graze snack box you select items and classify them by:  bin, try, like, love and send soon. This is so helpful because if you don't like something or have any allergies it prevents graze from sending them. You can also choose your favourites and it means more chance of you receiving it. In my little box I got Strawberries and Cream, Rocky Road, Oaty berry crumble and Dark Chocolate orange. Currently, they only do the breakfast granolas but they have some lovely looking porridges coming soon.


Now the one granola I really wanted to try was the rocky road. However, I was slighty disappointed. There are some rather large chewy cherries in there which even though they taste amazing they took me so long to chew. So unless you have a good half hour breakfast time this isn't good. My favourite by far was the strawberries an cream granola. The yoghurt bits in there are so tasty! Each packet is around 300 calories which is good and they seriously taste amazing. Even better you're getting in a bit of morning fruit too. I have my granola with milk but you could have them with yoghurt and add in some extra fresh fruit too. I seriously love these little breakfasts. It adds a bit of variety to your routine and you could even take them with you when you're travelling or on the move. I'm very exciting to try their porridges and will certainly be continuing with my breakfast boxes.


If you'd like to try these boxes and would like your first and fifth box free enter this code or click the link: LAURAK1TP . You can always try them and quit at any time you like and they wont take any payment. Have you ever tried the graze breakfast variety boxes? What did you think of the original boxes? Be sure to let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I'd also love to hear if you have any requests for posts, I'd love to hear what you think!

 Love Laura xx

21 comments:

  1. I've never heard these but I'm definitely thinking of changing my normal graze box to this now :D they all look so tasty :) x
    Counter Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous packaging & marketing on their end. Looks super tasty too. I've yet to try Graze but I may have to now! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, it looks really cool.
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the normal Graze boxes but I'm not a cereal person... Such a shame because this looks amazing!

    lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delish and loved the personal message! Xx


    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Graze boxes but I end up eating them in one go so I never get them anymore haha.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. These definitely sound yummy! Breakfast seems like the best time of day to indulge with yummy food.

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cancelled my subscription to Graze when the novelty started to wear off, too, but I have been really tempted since they released their breakfast range, and now this post has made me seriously consider giving it a go, they all look amazing!

    Francesca | On-The Bias | Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound delicious! I hate having a boring breakfast so something like this would be perfect to bring a bit of variety in to my mornings x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ive been having the graze boxes for ages so think I will try this box! Might wait for the porridges though - will use your link! :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks delish! I'd love to try the Strawberries and Cream one x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god these look ridiculously good, might have to sign up for the boxes again! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, these look incredible!

    Giveaway on my blog: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2014/06/dresslily-giveaway.html
    Roxx~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I completely agree with you, I never actually used to eat the original Graze box but this is just a fab idea! You can simply just put a bar in your handbag and have it on the go! Love it!

    www.myprettyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. They all look so good! I've tried a graze box before and the snacks were really nice, so I would love to give this a go. Breakfast is the best time of day for eating for me! x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look delicious! I've never tried a graze bar before, but I'm so tempted right now. It's a pity we don't have them where I live :(

    Love your blog by the way! Thanks for the nice comment on mine :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete