Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Lush Bunty Pink Gift Box

 
 Lush| Bunty Pink Gift Box| £13.95| link
 
Now this is a post I've been waiting to do for ages! I got the Bunty Pink gift box for my birthday. I was so excited to see what was inside that I totally forgot to take pictures of the lovely packaging whoops. However, you can go on the website and check out their lovely gift wrapped boxes and they have an amazing range of them too. Now I never really dived into the whole bath bomb/bubble bar scene before I tried this box. Sad to say I didn't understand the hype... however I am totally converted now. The products are amazing they make your bath look pretty and your skin feel so luxurious. They really are a pamper in a bar/bomb. I also love the lush ethos as they are cruelty free and actively support charities, including banning greyhound racing. Which I am a 100% behind. I really admire lush for this and think it's such an amazing company. So onto the products...
 
 
Creamy Candy is a bubble bar with a sweet scent of candy floss and moisturising properties such as almond and cocoa butter. The smell is the first thing that will grab you with this, it's amazing. It does smell like sweet candyfloss and is like nothing I've ever smelt in a bath product before. All you do with the bubble bars is crumble them into the water and they literally melt away. They are also generously sized so I usually break it in half and save the other half for another day. I also do this with the bath bombs but this can be a little trickier to do. Now this bubble bar isn't as relaxing as others but it does make your skin feel amazing and also smell amazing too. I definitely recommend.



Space girl is a huge purple bath bomb which comes covered in glitter (but you can't see it because of my rubbish photography haha). I was very worried about the glitter (which is named space dust, which I quite enjoy) and it getting absolutely everywhere including in my hair but it's really not that bad. It's also said to have cracking candy in but I didn't notice this? It's a very fruity fragrance, with grapefruit oil and bergamot oil but also has the almond oil with its moisturising properties. I didn't enjoy this bath bomb that much. I'm not sure if it's because I prefer a relaxing bath or just because it wasn't all that moisturising. I'd love to know your thoughts on space girl.



Think Pink is such a pretty bath bomb which actually has little coloured flowers in the top of it, but yet again my photography failed on this one. I think I should've stuck them down to stop them rolling about!! This bath bomb was definitely better than space girl. It's a relaxing one with vanilla and Tonka fragrance and there are also teeny confetti hearts which float around your bath. It's a very pretty bath bomb and also relaxing. It's a very sweet scent and there is lavender oil thrown in there to help make your experience so so relaxing. This one also made my skin feel really lovely (despite having to pick off the confetti hearts). This is one of my favourites and I will definitely be repurchasing.




The comforter is my favourite out of all four. This really is the ultimate relaxing bath product ever! The bar itself is huge so you only need half for a bath full of lovely foam and bubbles. The comforter is a beautiful colour and makes your bath look really pretty too. It has cassis absolute, which gives of a distinct blackcurrant fragrance and there is also bergamot which is a little uplifting. I absolutely love the smell of this bubble bar and when you get out of the bath that smell just continues. It made me feel really relaxed and so so moisturised. This is definitely my favourite so far and I cannot wait to get my next bar!
 
These are just my thoughts on the four bath products I tried. I'd love to hear your thoughts on lush bath products and what your favourites are. Which lush bath products do you love? Have you ever tried any of their gift boxes? Be sure to let me know your thoughts below. Love Laura xx
 

42 comments:

  1. Great stuff,I love lush so much!

    Love your blog and hope that we could stay in touch!
    Xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED to try the Think Pink and Comforter bombs! Vanilla and lavender are my favourite bath scents, especially with their relaxing properties. I love Lush!

    Best Wishes,

    Emma Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!! They're so amazing aren't they xx

      Delete
  3. The comforter and the candy floss bubble bar sound absolutely amazing! Sounds like they smell gorgeous. I've never really been into the whole bath bomb or bar thing either but reading this has made me want to pick some up from lush!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm seriously in love with the comforter!
      You definitely need to try, it will convert you xx

      Delete
  4. This box looks great,the smell of creamy candy is just amazing!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE Lush! Although I haven't done any Lush reviews on my blog (I should probably get on that haha), I love to read Lush reviews and I love this one!
    I have used the Think Pink before and was pleased with soaking in my pink bath :)
    I have never used a bubble bar before and I'm really excited to try The Comforter!
    I'll let you know how it goes :)
    Thanks for sharing
    xoxo
    KatyAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss you must do one!
      The bubble bars are definitely my favourite you need to go and try them xx

      Delete
  6. ooh i love the comforter! it's my favourite lush bath product

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used the creamy candy one once and it was super moisturizing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too, I'm definitely going to try more of the gift boxes xx

      Delete
  9. I'm addicted to lush <3 great post
    Anyway I'm new on blogger and I just followed you, would you mind following me? Everybody feel free to follow and comment to help me growing up and improving. thank you x

    thequeenofnonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I love checking out new blogs xx

      Delete
  10. Lovely post! I've just followed you bloglovin! would love i you could return the favour and check out my blog!

    Love,
    stylelikehers
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I'm following you too xx

      Delete
  11. First Happy belated birthday to you and many happy returns! Great post, I've never tried one of their gift boxes, though. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much :)
      Of course I love checking out new blogs
      xx

      Delete
  12. I love Snow Fairy, but it's only available at Christmas. I gave Bunty as a gift to a friend once. X


    Carly from Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've never ever tried snow fairy but I've heard lots of good things about it xx

      Delete
  13. No body makes products as stunning as lush! Great post.

    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope they really don't. I feel lush really care about quality products and making things smell so amazing! xx

      Delete
  14. I love Lush, their products looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Comforter is my all-time favourite bath product from Lush, it smells divine and as I've used it for so many years, it's become really familiar to me and really is comforting! Glad you like it, too :)

    Meg xo | meg-says.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it's a favourite for a lot of people. It really is such a lovely little product xx

      Delete
  16. Lush is amazing!! Creamy candy and the comforter look so good xx

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try more of their products. They are both so lovely xx

      Delete
  17. I haven't been to Lush in so long! Definitely need to go searching for this box set!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes have a look for it! I know it's definitely online xx

      Delete
  18. How gorgeous do they look?! I love Lush!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such lovely products xx

      Delete