Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Holiday Lookbook



Hello lovelies! Now this is a very late post seen as I went on holiday at the end of July/ start of August but I'm still reliving the pictures and the beautiful places I visited. If you're wondering where I have been I went on a cruise through the Adriatic Sea on the Thomson Majesty visiting; Corfu, Slovenia, Venice, Piran and Dubrovnik in Croatia and the beautiful Montenegro. I fell in love with the places I visited and never thought I would say this but cruising is definitely the way forward. Waking up in a different country everyday and parking your hotel right in the centre of beautiful towns, just being able to hop on and off as you please (I miss this holiday so much!!). So here are some of my outfits I wore on my holiday, check out my instagram too for lots of other holiday pictures.
 
Stunning Montenegro
Top: Zara
Shorts: Levis

 
 St Marks Square, Venice
Bandeau Top: Miss Selfridge
 
 On board with some amazing cocktails
Top: Asos
Skirt: Zara
Necklace: ebay
Watch: Michael Kors

Captains Dinner
Organza Dress: Miss Guided
Heels: Dorothy Perkins
 
 
Playsuit: Oh My Love at Topshop
Yellow Dress: River Island
Wedges: Primark
 
 
Cocktails on Deck
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Heels: Dorothy Perkins

 Beautiful Dubrovnik
Kimono: Zara
Bandeau Top: Primark
Shorts: Primark
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

 Sea Blue
Playsuit: Primark (absolutely love this!)
Bracelet: Topshop
Heels: Dorothy Perkins



15 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun, gorgeous trip. Going on holiday is always a good time. I like the Mss Guided organza dress. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is yes, just wish I could be on a permanent holiday haha
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that playsuit from Primark! looks like you had a lovely time xx

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous, it looks so much more expensive too xx

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty and you've been to so many places. Your life must be amazing.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you, my life is definitely far from amazing though :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love your hair colour! You're so tanned x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I'm like in love with your hair! Its soo nice! Also loving that Topshop playsuit :-)

    www.ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to do a hair post shortly :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love your playsuit in the end picture!

    Gorgeous!

    redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are all beautiful and really vibrant colours! I love all your outfits, so pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh you're gorgeous , beautiful photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful, especially in the last picture! Your skin is incredible xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete