Saturday, 9 August 2014

July Favourites

 
Hello lovelies. Apologies for the lack of posts, I've been on holiday!! I had such an amazing time cruising the Adriatic visiting amazing places like Montenegro and Venice, photos and outfits will follow shortly. But for now here are the products I've been loving throughout July and on my holidays!
 
 
 
You can tell how much I love these lashes, just look how they're stuck to the packet ha! I wore these on my holiday and absolutely love them. I've tried ardell before but I've always gone for much bigger lashes, after not wearing any lashes for a while these are the perfect length. They're really fluttery and look so natural. The clear band is also a good idea and I find them much easier to glue down than eylur. They don't come with glue though so make sure you've got some. I'll definitely be repurchasing! 
 
 
Really love these lip glosses! They're perfect for wearing in the day without having to worry about the wind sticking every piece of hair on your head onto your poor lips. They're very sheer but super moisturising. I think this one is in the shade grapefruit which is a perfect bluish pink colour which makes your teeth look really white. I also wore this on a night over Mac Crème Cup and it looked gorgeous. It just gave my lips that extra pop and looked really pretty with a tan. This will definitely be taking pride of place in my makeup bag!
 
 
Hairspray is a must have for holiday but with the tight luggage allowances and restrictions I wasn't going to be lugging my 400ml hairspray with me... Enter the travel size 75ml Elnett hairsprays. So cute and perfect for travelling! I don't really see much of a difference between the types of hairspray but this one does smell much nicer than the original Elnett scent. Which is always a bonus. I used this everyday and still have quite a lot left, I'd definitely recommend these lovelies for travelling.
 
Now I can't believe I haven't discussed these on the blog yet because they are saviours! I don't wear much makeup on holiday, especially foundation, so I only took 4 brushes with me. They were the buffing brush, contour brush, deluxe crease brush and base shadow brush. I seriously didn't feel like I needed anything else (I had an eyebrow brush on my pencil). The buffing brush is perfect for working in my favourite bourjois paris bronzing primer. I used the contour brush to chizzle my cheekbones and the eyeshadow brushes with my favourite Naked Palette. Need I say more?
 
 
These body butters are just amazing. I used to use the Banana Boat Green Aloe Gel, which is really good for sunburn but these are just so moisturising. I do find that my skin can get dry on holiday, with putting all these new lotions and oils on and I don't usually take a separate moisturiser with me. However, this is an after sun and body moisturiser rolled into one. Apart from smelling absolutely amazing, it really does work. I used the Exotic Coconut one on holiday which smells like pina coladas and my skin smelt and felt amazing. I would recommend these to anyone, even better when you put them in the fridge!
 
I hope you enjoyed my July favourites. Very much all products I've used on holiday! Let me know what your favourite products have been this month or any products you love to take on holiday. Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment: