Wednesday, 3 September 2014

August Favourites

 
Hello, gosh I cannot believe that it's time for August favourites. Where has August gone??? It    makes me sad to say goodbye to August as I've had such a relaxing time and made some great memories. However, it does mean we're edging ever so close to the end of the year and after a very difficult 2013 so far I'm happy to say goodbye. Everything on this post seems to look a little bland but I've really loved all of these products and have to share them with you...


In Summertime everyone wants their skin to look the best, as it's probably the only time of year your skin sees the sun. It can be a bit of a chore slathering on body moisturiser in the morning or after shower time, so this is where this lovely product comes in. You use it after cleansing with shower gel and you rub it into your skin before rinsing off. It applies like a creamy body lotion and this one smells beautiful. When you step out of the shower your skin feels soft and moisturised and I don't feel like I have to apply moisturiser. I'll definitely be re-buying!
 


If you're a regular on my blog you will know how much I love Clinique. This month I've really loved using their Moisture Surge Overnight Mask because my skin has felt a little dry from all of the sun it's had. I use this as a night cream and it's not too thick and on a morning leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturised without being oily.
 
I am obsessed with hair products at the moment. Again, after the amount of sun my hair has had it is desperately needing a nourishing treatment. This product is so perfect, you apply it like a leave in conditioner and dry/straighten your hair as normal. It smells so fruity and amazing and leaves my hair feeling and looking stronger and healthier. I definitely want to do a full review of this little beauty.

 
I love this lipstick so much. To me it's been my perfect Summer shade, bright and pretty yet totally wearable. I've not tried much of the topshop makeup range but judging by how much I love this maybe I need to explore. The shade is the most perfect coral pink and the longevity is great too. 

 
This is one of those perfumes I've had for a while but haven't tried because I've been happy with my usual scents. However, I sprayed some of this before my holidays and fell in love. It's such a beautiful scent. I'm rubbish at describing smells but it's described as 'combining a sparkle of mandarin, wild berries and water lily with a hedonic blend of dewy honeysuckle, gardenia petals and jasmine.' It's just beautiful and perfect for Summer.


I decided to come out of my comfort zone and part from my beloved Maybelline the Falsies Mascara and try something else. I definitely made the right decision because I have found a new favourite. This mascara makes my lashes look so long, without clumping or looking flaky. It claims to be a lash enhancer while helping lashes grow. They definitely look amazingly long when I apply this!
 
Have you tried any of these products, what were your thoughts? What products have you been loving this month?

Love Laura x

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This one is just amazing, I must check the others out! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try Juicy Couture's fragrances as they all sound amazing. I love the Topshop Macaroon Lipstick too xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Clinique mask goes straight on my wishlist - how did I not know about it?!?!? :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your August favorites! Juicy Couture perfume is also one of my fave, doesn't the bottle look so pretty? ;)
    I also love Nivea, it's my current body lotion too...

    If you have time please also check out my blog ;)

    YURI
    My Current Post: What's In My Beach Bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS lipstick shade :)

    beth96x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of that lipstick! Such a pretty color
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I definitely need to try the moisture surge overnight mask! I love the clinique face wash so I'm sure I'd love that too and I get pretty dry skin so it sounds perfect for me!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower of yours on bloglovin'. You're right, Clinique is the best! What a good idea to use the mask. I've been using lotion, but my skin is still dry so maybe it's time to try a mask...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Juicy Couture perfumes! I really want to try that one.

    Beth | BeautyBubbles♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the perfume!!!!! one of my favorites!

    followed :)

    http://getreadygetpretty.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Kerastase sounds so good, fruity hair is good! I want to try the brand but it's quite expensive :(

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Topshop has some really gorgeous products!!! Love the look of this lipstick! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete