Sunday, 14 September 2014

The Weekend Face



This weekend marked my friends birthday, which we celebrated by a night out in Leeds. Although as it was a Friday I felt like I didn't want to look too over-dressed as there are lots of city workers out and it's quite casual. So I kept it simple bringing out some of the old favourites and experimenting with a different eye palette, straying away from the usual Naked palette look. As I kept it quite neutral with the eyes I did attempt a bit of a brighter lip but for once Topshop's Macaroon looks quite nude. After these pictures I did switch it up and went for a Mac Crème Cup lip instead. I used my enrapture heated rollers in my hair and I was very upset as I ended up melting half of one roller as it wasn't sitting on the bar properly. Damn! Here's what I used:

 
Laura Mercier Primer
Nars Sheer Glow in Barcelona
Collection Concealer
No7 Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sleek Rose Gold Blush and Highlighter
HD Brow Kit in Ash Brown
 
Bourjois 1 Second Mascara
Ardell Demi Wispies
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner
Mac Eye Kohl in Phone Number
Clinique Eyeshadow in Daybreak (base) and Chocolate Chip (crease)
 
Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon
 
 
 
 
 
 

38 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makeup doll! Love that lippy shade too :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup! I totally love the light colors with mascara!

    -Brittany
    www.homesweetpittsburgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's quite a good natural eye look xx

      Delete
  3. Ah you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, that's so sweet xx

      Delete
  4. Your eyelashes look fantastic! Really beautiful makeup :)

    http://franklymissfrances.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the ardell lashes xx

      Delete
  5. Love your makeup! You look stunning xx

    Kay | What Kay Does

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, that's so sweet of you xx

      Delete
  6. You are beautiful!!! Love the eyelashes!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! The lip shade is gorgeous :)

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks gorgeous and very natural!

    Are your eyelashes real/? They look amazing!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :)
      Of course I will
      xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it's always good when it looks effortless :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. I love the hair and the makeup! You look gorgeous. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so stunning! This is such a good makeup look as it's effortless but glam :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooow, you look so glam and stunning!

    You have a great blog and a new follower! :)

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that's such a compliment
      xx

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. That's so sweet, I was obviously having a good skin day haha
      xx

      Delete
  15. cute turorial :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're blog is amazing so I followed it! Keep blogging you deserve more views <3 I'll be looking forward for some posts from you. Btw, you should be a youtuber since you have that gorgeous face :)

    Have a nice day!
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's so sweet of you, I've thought about youtube but I'm not brave enough just yet haha xx

      Delete
  17. You look gorgeous missy! Hope you had a great night xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have unbelievably clear skin :O That lipstick shade is great too!

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete