Sunday, 5 October 2014

Autumn Fashion Finds

 
It seems that the shops have finally got through the awful stage of selling off Summer stock and slowly introducing the Autumn/Winter ranges. I have been hanging on to Summer for as long as I can but with the temperatures finally dropping it seems I have to say goodbye to my favourite season and bring out the  boots, fluffy socks and drinking hot chocolate by the fire. So here are some of the fashion picks I'll be wearing this season...
 
 
 Zara Corduroy Mini Skirt | £25.99  | H&M Boots | £24.99  | Topshop Long Sleeved Crop Top | £10  | New Look Oversized Scarf  | £12.99 | River Island Eva Jeans | £40 | AX Paris Dress | £35





13 comments:

  1. Love that ZARA skirt x

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&M boots are gorgeous!

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boots look great! I love how that scarf looks-just perfect for autumn!

    New follower :)

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything on this post! We must have similar tastes! Check my tartan post out!

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I am all about the plaid scarves for fall.
    www.DressesandDenim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Zara skirt its so pretty I need it in my life ha. Great picks xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the New Look Oversized Scarf! *-* <3

    http://nunubobomama.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have similar boots on my wishlist as well---now, if Boston would be warm enough in winter to wear that yellow skirt, I'd love to get it!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete