Saturday, 18 October 2014

L'Oreal Colour Riche Exclusive Reds | Blake Lipstick

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Exclusive Reds | Blake | £6.99
Blake Lively has been gracing red carpets and front covers for a while now and with her gorgeous blonde hair and perfect skin she's definitely my beauty idol. After the success of Loreal's nudes collection it wasn't long before they brought out the beautiful reds, consisting of different shades of red lipstick from famous faces such as Blake, Eva, Liya and Julianne. Being a blonde and in adoration of Blake Lively I had to go for the 'Blake' even if I was hugely influenced by the fact is was  'Blakes'.
The packaging is chic and has a great pointed shape to the lipstick which makes it much easier to apply such a bold lip colour, especially if you're not using liner. I would describe the lipstick as a cooler toned red with blue/pink undertones, which makes your teeth look super white and shiny! Some people have commented on the smell of the Loreal lipsticks and they're obviously no Mac lipstick but I don't think they have a 'smell' and it really didn't bother me. It's a really beautiful colour and even though I don't think it's a typical Autumn/Winter shade I will definitely be wearing it throughout the Fall. For only £6.99 you really can't go wrong and I'm very tempted to go and pick up a few more!

Have you tried any of the Loreal Colour Riche Red Collection? Which is your favourite?

21 comments:

  1. This looks such a gorgeous colour! I love the red Eva's lipstick too. I might get this shade now too!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely shade! I do really want to try this range, they are quite the bargains! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks lovely on you, I've been dying to try one of the lipsticks from this range ever since i saw them advertised! new follower Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the look of this, I'd definitely be tempted to pick this up for myself based on the fact it's Blakes! For £6.99 it would be rude not to!
    It really suits you too.


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic


    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is gorgeous, especially for the price! And I love the colour on you too!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love it! will definitely look into buying it:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shades
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, Hope you check out my blog & follow? keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your blog post if amazing !!! :)

    great read.. Love it!

    if you have some space time would love to see you over on my blog <3 http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this shade of lipstick ! It suit you very well ! :)

    Xx from France.
    http://neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that color is gorgeous! It really suits you. Btw your camera takes amazing photos, what is it? :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this lipstick, and love Blake! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous colour!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that is such a gorgeous red shade, it really suits you too:-) I love red lips all year round so I'll definitely have a look at this range next time I'm in Boots. Great post & blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colour suits you perfectly! I think you can never go wrong with red lipstick it instantely makes you look chic and feminine!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so pretty babe and love the lipstick

    Mo-fashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that shade so much, Blake Lively is a complete dream! Also your skin is incredible! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I purchased Loreal Products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/loreal/

    ReplyDelete