Sunday, 30 November 2014

Maybelline | The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer

Maybelline The Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer | £7.99
Finally, I managed to get my hands on this little beauty. I've seen it used so many time before in youtuber tutorials but whenever I went in store I would just find the well used testers sitting on the lonely stand. So the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer is finally mine and I've definitely put it to good use the past few weeks.

It's packaged in a neat little plastic tube but unlike other concealers, it comes with a twist dispenser and sponge. Now I don't use the sponge to blend my concealer in but it is a nifty little idea. The best thing about this concealer is the coverage. I don't have terrible dark circles but I do get them and I just find this to be perfect at concealing my under eye area. The best part being that it actually lasts all day too, so I don't have to worry about my dark circles. The creamy formula means that it's super moisturising too without sticking to any dry areas or sinking into any creases. I've also put it to the test with concealing blemishes and even though it isn't as thick as my usual Collection concealer it does the trick very well. It's the perfect concealer to hide those spots which are drying up because it doesn't sit on your dry patches and make them really obvious!
 

The shade range isn't great though. I got the colour 'nude' which was the darkest out of nude and light. I'm not particularly dark skinned, though this is the perfect shade for me. I would like to try the light one though to use as a highlighter. At £7.99 it's definitely affordable and I'd happily repurchase.
 
Have you tried this concealer? What's your favourite conealers for dark circles or blemishes?



15 comments:

  1. To be honest the sponge looks a little questionable but I like that the coverage is high-quality:] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to try this for ages, glad it is working for you:) I will have to give it a try soon!
    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  3. heard so many good things about this product, I will have to try it!

    Alice, That Fashion Victim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this product! Mine's nearly run out but I'm definitely gonna purchase another xx

    www.vanillabeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard to find moisturising concealers these days! will try this out :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I am the same, I keep looking for this in Boots and it is never there! I will get it one day soon!! x

    http://www.jasmincharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have it in light shade and it's great to highlight the under eye area, however, I find it a tiny bit on the cakey side on me in the winter months, when my skin gets more dry. So I probably wouldn't repurchase because I prefer my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive been looking for this, thanks for this review!

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try this concealer! I use one from M.A.C which is also amazing.

    kirstywinter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! :) I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check it out on my blog here: Mary | Queen of Nonsense
    xo xo

    Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely great review, I've nominated you for the Liebster award too... i hadn't seen you'd already been nominated!

    alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been meaning to purchase this for a long time but, just like you, I can never find the light shade in my local Boots. I've been using for months Wake Me Up concealer and it's very good too :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner
    Benefit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this concealer its nice and creamy. And I personally like the sponge application! ♥

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard so many good things about this one, tho. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see a lot of my friends use this concealer.
    Thanks for the review :)
    xox Ingrid of Style Prosciutto
    www.styleprosciutto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete