Sunday, 2 November 2014

The Weekend Look with Mac Creme Cup

Hi lovelies! My posts have been rather sporadic this week so I must apologise for this but we're having an extension done at our house and everything is just upside down. It's also so much trickier blogging when the clocks go back and light is so limited! Anyway I hope you all had a great Halloween and enjoyed getting dressed up gruesome now the countdown for Christmas is on! I thought that today I'd leave you with one of my favourite weekend looks. This is the sort of makeup I wear on a weekend with a light lip and just healthy looking skin. Crème cup is one of my all time favourite lipsticks from Mac, it's so wearable and perfect for both daytime and a night out somewhere.
 
 
 
Products used:
Bourjois healthy mix foundation
Collection concealer
Benefit hoola bronzer
Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in hazel
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Barry M kohl eyeliner in white (waterline)
Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Rimmel lipliner in eastend snob
Mac lipstick in crème cup
 
P.S. I've been thinking about starting a youtube channel, what are your thoughts on this? Is there anything you'd like to see me film?
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Love this look! And you should definitely do a Youtube channel, I'd love to watch it!

    Sam xx
    www.smart-twenties.com - how to make the most of your twenties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Thanks for your feedback I might get filming xx

      Delete
  2. Look lovely! I love my Rimmel lip liner..Love the colour of eastend snob ♥ nice short post

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah I definitively agree it's so good xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely, natural look! Your skin looks so flawless, super jealous ;) x
    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! And your skin is amazing! By the way, I need to get Creme Cup ASAP!! Definitely start a YouTube channel ;)


    Christina | christina77star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks is much! Thanks for the feedback too, I think I'm gonna set one up xx

      Delete
  5. Your so stunningly pretty! Love your lipstick so much!:)x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skin is amazing! Glowing x

    www.alittlefreckle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing!!
    I think you should start a utube channel, your techniques are great and i'd love to see them on video :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Creme Cup :) a fellow Leeds-y too, nice to stumble across you! x

    http://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete