Seen as it's Christmas Eve and the big guy will already be making his way around the world delivering gifts it's obviously the perfect time to share The Christmas Tag. So I'm sharing with you my excitement for the big day tomorrow and wishing you all a Merry Christmas...
1. On a scale of 1-10 how much are you in the Christmas mood?
Christmas is always a very exciting time of the year for me, no matter how old you are it's great to get into the spirit. I'm definitely a 9, creeping up to a 10 at this point!
2. When wrapping presents is it a fail or are you a pro?
I must admit I'm a present wrapping genius, I get strangely satisfied by creasing the edges of the paper. I love using fabric bows and my bow tying is on point this year. So everyone in my family expect a neatly wrapped bow.
3. When did you put your Christmas decorations up and do you do anything special while putting them up?
As we have been having an extension done in our house this has delayed the usual tree putting up. Ours went up around the 10th of December, all in good time. It's always my job to put the angel on but this year the decorating was all my responsibility.
4. Do you get dressed up or stay in your pjs on Christmas day?
In the morning I'll be in my pyjamas whilst present opening. But it's really lovely to get dressed up for dinner and make a big occasion of it. If you can't get dressed up at Christmas when can you?
5. What would be your dream place to go during the Christmas season?
I remember one Christmas my Mum, Dad, Brother and I went to Florida. I was really against the idea as It wouldn't be like a normal Christmas but I had the best time ever. Christmas at Disney is so magical! But I'd be anywhere on Christmas as long as I was with my loved ones!
6. What is your Christmas tree decorated like?
My Christmas tree this year is god and purple with fairy lights and pretty gold bows. I've always been for a traditional tree and I hate the idea of tinsel!
7. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? ( without googling )
Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Comet, Cupid, Donnert and Blitzen? Is that them all who have I missed? How many reindeers does he even have?
8. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list this year? ( be honest )
The nice list of course :)
9. Name three things you love to do coming up to Christmas?
1. Visiting family
2. Christmas films
3. Decorating the house!
10. Any Christmas Wishes?
Happiness, health and good fortune for my family! We've been through a lot this year and I know Christmas without my Nanna will be tough but my family are troopers! So much love for them.
11. Name 10 Christmas songs you love?
10 is far too many!! Let's just name a few:
1. I wish it could be Christmas
2. Fairytale of New York
3. Merry Christmas Everyone
4. Anything Buble
5. My Only Wish
12. Name 3 Christmas movies you love?
2. The Grinch
3. Jack Frost
13. Do you like white lights or coloured?
14. Which do you like a little better, Christmas day or Christmas eve?
This is tough. Christmas Eve I love because of the whole build up to the big day. Everyone is the festive spirit and it's a day I spend visiting family and friends. But Christmas Day is just so nice to spend time with the family, exchanging gifts and just a real happy time!
15. What is your favourite Christmas make-up look to wear?
For Christmas I usually like a gold eye with a red lipstick but not Christmas dinner! Go check out my last post which has my Christmas Party makeup tutorial!
16. Right now as you're answering these questions, how long is it till Christmas?
Well it's 20:12 which means Santa will be coming in 3 hours!
17. Do you have any present you open before Christmas day?
Being a teacher I get presents from children at school, usually chocolates and mugs. They're the only ones I open!
18. Name three things on your Christmas list?
1. Breville Blend Active
2. A new hairdryer
3. Happiness :)
19. Your having a down day, Your not in the Christmas mood. What do you do to change your mood and become Christmas happy?
Watch a good Christmas film, usually a classic home alone or Jingle All The Way. Or play a few Christmas tunes and play some silly games with the family. Today we played the game from Celebrity juice which is like word association but you can't show your teeth... hilarious!
20. What is the best thing on your plate when you have your Christmas dinner?
As a none-red meat eater, definitely not the pigs in blankets. Usually a few roasts and carrots... how exciting am I!!
I hope you enjoyed this Christmas Tag. Let me know if you've done any Christmas posts as I'd love to check them out! I wish you all such a Merry Christmas and hope you all have the happiest day! xxx