Monday, 15 December 2014

Christmas Get Ready With Me

 
Hello lovelies, hope you all had a lovely weekend. I know that besides Motivational Monday posts, I never post on a Monday. But because it's Christmas, I thought I'd bring you my Christmas Get Ready With Me, just in time for Christmas Parties and nights out. I'd love to hear about your Christmas looks and let me know what you thought of this. I'm also thinking of doing a 12 days of Christmas, where I blog everyday over the 12 days. What do you think about this? Hope you enjoy the video...
 
 
Love Laura
xx

6 comments:

  1. ooo so excited to head over and watch this now!!

    chloe xxx
    http://thatbeautyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you probably get this a lot but I WISH I HAD YOUR DIMPLES!

    Merry Christmas

    Betty x

    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well don't you just look beautiful! Love the red lips, works perfectly with your skin tone!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Interesting Stuff & nice Pictures. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? It would be so great. Only if you like my Blog too. Hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram; sophiaton_
    YouTube: youtube.com/Sekundenbruchteilee
    Blog; www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red lipstick is perfect for Christmas, I use it way too often in December! And I also love the idea of doing a 12 days of Christmas. :)

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete