Sunday, 7 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide | The Beauty Edit

Hi lovelies! Hope you've all enjoyed the first week of December. With Christmas in under 3 weeks I'm sure many of us have already got some of our Christmas presents. But for those of you who just don't know what to buy your loved ones or want some beauty bits for your own wishlists I've put together some of my favourite beauty picks! From lipsticks to hair products, there's definitely something for you beauty lovers out there.
 
 
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons Gift Set | £16.00 | link
I love how soap and glory describe their lip products as like a push up bra for your lips! This set consists of three gorgeous glosses, one a bright pink, one orange and a beautiful berry. Perfect for all year round!
 
WAH London The Nail Edit Dreamy Days Kit | £23.00 | link
The ultimate nail gift set from the ultimate nail salon. If you follow their instagram you'll know what I mean. This kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful nails with 3 pastel colours, palm tree and peace stickers and sponges (to create the ombre nail look).
 
Bumble and Bumble Make it Big Set | £21.50 | link
A great gift set for any type of hair, complete with a full size Thickening Hairspray with a 50ml Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner. This would be amazing to create big New Years Eve hair!
 
Origins Let Us Glow Gift Set | £30.00 | link
This is such a lovely skin and beauty set with the original energy-boosting moisturiser and refreshing eye cream. But with the added bonus of a pretty berry lip balm and brightening mascara in a cute little makeup bag. The essential set for all you glow-getters.
 
Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Powder Set | £29.50 | link
In my opinion the best gift set from Benefit but also the hardest ever to get your mitts on! It features a set of 6 blushes including: hoola, dandelion, CORAlista, watts' up, bella bamba, rockateur and sugarbomb. The ultimate blush set for when you don't know what colour to choose! The set also includes watt's up soft-focus highlighter to illuminate your cheekbones too!
 
Mac Lipstick | £15.00 | link
Mac make the best lipsticks and there are so many shades you're bound to find one for Christmas! My picks would be rebel (a deep vampy purple), ruby woo (a perfect red for Christmas) or impassioned (a gorgeous pink).
 
Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette | £45.00 | link
Definitely a luxury Christmas gift rather than a stocking filler but look how beautiful it is! It includes 'three natural-looking shades that enliven the complexion; create the ultimate healthy glow with the Bronzing Powder; and give skin a light-reflecting radiance with the Highlighting Blush.' With some of Nars' best sellers such as laguna and deep throat it's a great palette which if you were to buy the products separate it would equate to £117!
 
TIGI Dumb Blonde Gift Pack | £19.95 | link
Bed Head make some of my favourite hair products and many a times I have used this set. Specially designed for blonde hair (they do have a brunette set too) it aims to repair and rejuvenate blonde colour treated hair. The perfect products for those who have highlighted or colour treated hair.
 
Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set | £56.95 | link
This has been on my own wish list for a while but I keep convincing myself I don't need any more brushes! But it's a great set for those who are wanting a whole new brush set or their first ever set. Beautifully finished with rose gold handles too, dreamy!
 
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Coded Eyeshadow Palette | £38.00 | link
The Charlotte Tilbury collection is just beautiful, so much so that I struggled to only pick one product from their range. The packaging is gorgeous and CT certainly knows how to create brilliant products. This palette (the glamour muse) is part of the colour coded range which are designed to suit different eye colours.  But look how beautiful the shades are, you should definitely check out the other palettes. I know I'd be super happy unwrapping this on Christmas day.
 
Lush Festive Friends Gift Set | £14.50 | link
Lush have so many amazing gift sets, boxed up, beautifully wrapped and ready to go! This gift set is perfect for me, consisting of two bubble bars and two bath bombs, Christmassy themed of course. If you're more into their soaps or massage bars though these are included in some of the other boxes. There's so many to choose from so you'll definitely find one for you or your loved ones!
 
I hope you all enjoyed this beauty gift guide. Are any of these picks on your own Christmas lists? What are your top beauty picks for Christmas?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. That mac lipstick is lovely!! And im loving the Charlottle Tilbery palette xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of it!!!!! CT palettes are amazing, I too find it hard to just choose one! Great picks here my lovely and very helpful! xx
    Vanity Fairest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There are so many amazing ones! Want them all ha xx

      Delete
  3. love all of these!! x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I am desperate to get my hands on Rebel! all such great gift ideas, I wish that I could buy them all for myself ha ha!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've just seen that MUA do a perfect dupe of it too xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you for this gift guide. I'll keep this in mind when shopping for my friends this weekend

    xox Ingrid of Style Prosciutto
    www.styleprosciutto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, glad you liked it xx

      Delete
  6. I would love all these gifts!!

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this gift guide!https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=317329958470787

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of these! I especially like the Soap & Glory set because I can't buy the brand here and I got one of those crayons as a gift and love it so much! :) xx

    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything from Charlotte Tilbury gets my vote- her eyeshadow palettes are gorgeous!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete