Thursday, 11 December 2014

Glamorous Waves with The Cloud Nine Wand | Planet Hair & Beauty



I was recently asked by my favourite hair salon, Planet Hair and Beauty, to go along and try their new Cloud Nine Curling Wand. Having heard so much about this range and so many raving reviews of the Touch Straighteners and The O, I knew this tool wasn't going to disappoint.
 
Matrix Oil Wonders Oil | £12.99 | Shampoo | £7.95 | Conditioner | £8.95 | Available at Planet Hair & Beauty *
After having my hair washed with the New Matrix Oil Wonders range, which by the way smells absolutely amazing! My hairdresser then ran the Matrix Oil Wonders Indian Alma Strengthening Oil through the lengths of my hair, which was soon to make my hair glisten but also deliver optimum softness and strength. This oil is definitely on my wish list, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it smelt, like an expensive perfume but with the undertones of ginger and spice! After a quick blow dry, my hair was perfectly prepped, smelling amazing and ready to go.
 
The Cloud Nine Wand | £99.95 | Available at Planet Hair & Beauty *
 
The wand itself is definitely aesthetically pleasing, sleek and comes beautifully packaged. Heat control is easy with the 3 level temperature setting, allowing you to create tight vintage curls or more softer glamorous waves. The good thing about wands is just how easy and versatile they are to use! Another bonus is that it comes with a heat glove, so burnt skin (something I know too well about) will be a thing of the past. The wand heats up super quick and is definitely easier than a clamp barrel. My hairdresser created these beautiful, effortless waves by curling and spraying with hairspray as she went along. Then leaving the hair to cool before brushing out the curls into soft, beautiful waves. I feel like I have hair from a magazine! Never did I think my hair would look so glamorous and shiny.
 
Cloud Nine Touch Straighteners | £95.99 | Available at Planet Hair and Beauty*
Another product in the range is the Cloud Nine Touch Straightener, an award winning iron with mineral infused plates that glide smoothly through the hair, resulting in beautifully conditioned and highly polished locks. Also beautifully packaged with the cutest little black and blue limited edition heatproof style case.




 
 Have you tried any of The Cloud Nine range? What are your favourite styling tools?
 
 

40 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you look stunning! Just love those curls! :D

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hair looks fabulous!!! Need to try those treatments!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so gorgeous! Would love to try this, but I don't use heat on my hair anymore!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh you're very good, I can go for a few days max haha xx

      Delete
  4. You hair looks amazing!!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have such lovely hair! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks so pretty i need to curly my hair like that and never try that label before,\
    Love,
    Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, you need to give it a go xx

      Delete
  7. wow, your hair looks incredible! I may need to try this out!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning hair!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks so lovely! :)
    I'd love to have bouncy waves every day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I would toooo xx

      Delete
  10. Your hair looks gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It turned out great! This kind of curls look perfect on you!

    Have a great day, Laura! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I wish it looked like this all the time ha xx

      Delete
  12. Love the big bouncy curl look it really suits you!

    Chloe xxx
    http://thatbeautyblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow the wand makes your hair look beautiful!!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a brilliant tool xx

      Delete
  14. <33333 such amazing review
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful beautiful hair! I was never big on accessories or jewellery so I always kind of do something to my hair that'll leave a good impression every time I go to a particular event, but my hair doesn't look nearly as good as yours! <3 Lovely post!

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I'm like, always do something with the hair! Mine doesn't always look this way though haha xxx

      Delete
  16. You're hair looks amazing. I really want to try the cloud 9 products
    Xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I know the range is great xxx

      Delete