Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Fitness February | Workout Clothing



With January very quickly passing by February comes along, so do the extra spaces in the gym car park! What I'm getting at is that January is a month of resolutions and working hard but come February, most people have let the resolutions take a back seat losing their routine and good habits. So I've taken it upon myself to do  'February Fitness', a series of fitness posts throughout February aimed to getting you motivated and keeping you there. I thought I'd start of with some of the hottest fitness clothing right now, including some newcomers as I don't know about you but new workout gear definitely gets me motivated!

Free People 

This is a fairly new brand to me and like most of the other brands featured in this post, workout clothing is just a tiny part of the other collections they stock on their online store. When browsing through the 'movement' section I came across the prettiest prints and beautiful strappy sports bras. They may be pricier than some of the other collections but will make great staples in your Sportswear wardrobe.

Miss Guided Active



Missguided have finally brought out an Active range! The range is nothing less than I expected from them, empowering and motivating with bold prints and motivational slogans like 'train dirty'. Sports luxe, combined with functiontional sports bras, cut-out detail hoodies and cosmic print gym leggings literally something for everyone, from boxing to yoga all at affordable prices!

H&M


H&M is one of my favourite high street shops, not only for their great clothing range and handbags but their sportswear does it for me everytime. They have the best basics to get you kitted out for a really affordable price. Their sports bras are one of my favourites and they even do a plus size range, perfect for everybody.

Fabletics



Fabletics is another brand fairly new to me, an online store founded by fitness fanatic Kate Hudson. It's a total different concept in that you subscribe to receive a new outfit every month, however there is no obligation and you can skip a month. An outfit a month does seem like a lot but I'm sure it'll keep you motivated throughout they year. Stocking a range of different outfits for a variety of sports and exercises, they even cater to your body type and you can set up a profile so that only clothes which fit your body type and fitness needs will appear.


What fitness brands are you wearing right now? Do you have any tips you'd like to share for staying motivated throughout February?

4 comments:

  1. In desperate need of some work out clothes. Hopefully this will kick my arse into gear ;) RW x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These workout clothes look great. So fashionable and sexy!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3333 such nice post!
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really great workout wear gear! Love it!New Balance India Website has an amazing collection of workout clothes for women .Check it out if you're planning to buy new ones

    ReplyDelete