Saturday, 21 March 2015

Mac Flamingo Review

Mac Flamingo Lipstick | £15.50

Every girl loves a Mac lipstick, I am no exception here. My favourite finish is the cremesheen, due to its pigmented colour and creamy moisturising feel it leaves on your lips. But recently I stumbled upon this little beauty Flamingo which is in fact a lustre finish. I believe at one time this was a limited edition shade but was obviously kept because of how pretty it is! The lustre finishes have never really appealed to me as they never seem to be as pigmented as the others. But flamingo was an exception for me. The beautiful creamy coral colour immediately had me sold.
 
Corals are the perfect shades for Summer holidays and with my trip to the Caribbean coming up I know this will pair perfectly with a tan. The only reason I haven't swatched it on my lips is because my lips are so dry right now but they're on the mend! It's super creamy and the colour is definitely buildable which will be great for a natural lip in the day and a brighter lip at night.  This would be perfect for those who aren't ready to go full on bold with their lip shades. Flamingo has definitely opened my eyes to the lustre range now, I'll be sure to cast my eyes over them on my next Mac visit!
 
What's your favourite Mac finish? Have you been adding any new lipsticks to your collection recently?

6 comments:

  1. I've never really been drawn to the lustre finishes before but this one just looks so pretty!! x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love anything Coral! Such a pretty color.

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of this! :)

    www.lifeinthefashionlanee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and sheer! What a great hint of colour for the spring time. xoxo

    jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this post! It’s really interesting!
    Fell in love with your blog! You did a great job!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete