Saturday, 7 March 2015

Soap and Glory Archery Review

Soap and Glory Archery 2-in-1 | £8.00 | link
Everyone knows just how huge brows are right now, literally huge. I for one am not a fan of the slug brow where brow gel has just been brushed through and around the whole of the brow with strong square corners. However besides the sharpie brow, I do love to enhance my brows naturally. It's definitely all in the application and how well you can create and build up natural, tiny hair strokes and I believe this pencil does the job perfectly.



The Soap and Glory Archery is a duo product consisting of a pencil and spooly brush. I chose the colour Blondeshell which is a light ash toned brown, perfect for blondes or light brown hair colours. One of my issues with the HD brow kits and other kits alike, is that the shades are far too warm for my brows. This however, is the perfect tone.

The pencil is super fine and has been compared to that of the Anastasia Brow Wiz! It's a solid wax formula but is the perfect consistency to create fine lines.The retractable function makes it easy to use and it's just perfect to create small fine strokes to build up those brows. The design is perfect and it goes everywhere with me. For me, it's so the natural 'these are my own brows' brow pencil.

The brow wand is exclusive to boots but at £8 is a fabulous dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz and the perfect lightweight tool to create the perfect brows. The shade range is limited but if you're blonde or ash coloured like me, this could be the shade you've been looking for.

What's your favourite brow product? Do you prefer a pencil or a powder?

20 comments:

  1. I've never used any brow products but I need to badly! My brows are a little strange looking haha. I'll have to test out this product! Thanks for the review.

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you can always shape them up easily! Give it a go :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds really great but all of the shades seem to be too dark for me, such a shame x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a pity, I've found this to be just perfect for me :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. My favourite brow product is by Etude House which is quite similar to the Charlotte Tilbury Eyebrow lifts. I agree about the limited shade range for Soap and Glory's Archery, and I can never find the dark Hot Chocolate shade in any of the drugstores! x

    www.theskinandbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a pity, maybe try online for it! Oh Charlotte Tilbury products are just amazing aren't they! xx

      Delete
  4. Great post but any chance we can see it on you? thanks

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I use it on my youtube videos if you want to see xx

      Delete
  5. lovely review, in need of a decent brow pencil x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should give it a go xx

      Delete
  6. I love this so much, it's such an amazing pencil! xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so desperate to try this, looks like the perfect colour and Ive seen so many good reviews!

    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to give it a go! xxxx

      Delete
  8. Darling, I like your blog very much! I like your style of writing and your photos! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so sweet of you thank you so much!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. It's perfect for lighter skin tones

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this. It's perfect for lighter skin tones

    ReplyDelete