Saturday, 6 June 2015

Tanya Burr | Lips and Lashes



This one comes rather late following the huge launch of Tanya Burr's second installment of her cosmetic range. But I've finally got round to trying out her lip-glosses and lashes. I decided to try the gloss in lunch date, which is a beautiful nude dusky pink shade and the lashes in 'Date night', which you can find on Feel Unique and Superdrug. 


I chose the 'Date Night' lashes because they look just like Ardell demi-wispies, which are my all time favourite lashes. They have the cutest packaging with a pearlescent glue which is really good and dries completely transparent. They're probably some of the easiest lashes I've applied, even more so than Eylur and stuck really well whilst feeling flexible too. I love these and for £5.49 I will definitely be alternating between 'Date Night' and my Demi-Wispies! 


I'm not usually one to wear lip gloss, I just prefer the look of a lipstick but this one really impressed me. First of all can I just say the scent is just delicious, a lot like strawberries and cream! The gloss has a large doe applicator which is super soft and easy to apply. Lunch Date is a really beautiful understated colour, perfect for everyday too just to provide lips with hydration whilst making them look pretty. I used mine with my Rimmel East End Snob lip liner and they're such a perfect match. The downside is how sticky it is but you usually expect this with any gloss, so hair up's the best option. For £6.99 and with such a huge range though they're really lovely glosses.

Have you tried Tanya Burr's range of cosmetics? 

14 comments:

  1. The gloss is a great colour on you! I love more natural looking lashes, these look gorgeous :)
    cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I love the lashes! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the color of that gloss!

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her glosses but haven't tried her eye lashes yet! Both of these products really suit you! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to give them a go, they're lovely! xx

      Delete
  5. Such a great gloss! It looks great on you! I love those lashes too. I'm trying to get into wearing more false lashes!
    xo, Lauren-lee
    Lauren-lee Grace Beauty & Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. These are great ones to start with, very natural xx

      Delete
  6. The lip gloss is such a lovely shade! x

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lip gloss wow :) New on my French blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete