Friday, 27 May 2016

Pink Soda Sport

I was recently contacted by JD sports to collaborate with them in trying out their women's sportswear range 'Pink Soda' *. There is such a great selection, I found it so difficult to choose from the sports luxe range. From 2-in-1 sportsbras and tops to casual wear hoodies the range is very versatile allowing you to go from the gym to a casual meet up no problem. The fabrics are great for breathability and overall comfort is brilliant, especially as I'm usually inbetween sizes the range fitted just perfect. I think the clothing does the talking it's self with it's pops of pink and bold branding, here is what I selected...






You can look up these items in the range over at JD Sports and keep an eye out for their new collection launching very soon. Have a lovely weekend,
Love Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment