Thursday, 1 June 2017

Flexx Fit | The Perfect Gym Leggings



I remember when low rise pants were the best thing ever. Having the top of your jeans and trousers just graze the bottom of your hip bones was the trend and high waists were so Grandma. But times have quickly changed and now I'd only ever chose a high waist. This also goes for gym leggings and I'm so thankful it's here to stay. Being a girl with a big behind, low waists were so difficult to wear and the gape at the back was just too much. But now I'm in love with my Topshop Joni jeans and my gym leggings that pull my stomach in and make my bum look high and round. Lulu Lemon are definitely leading the way with these high waist tight fit leggings but recently I came across a very reasonably priced alternative.

Flexx Fit have their range of Let's Go Higher leggings. They're perfectly stretchy and have that seamless appearance and are amazing for pulling you in at the mid-drift but stretchy enough not to be too tight on the rear. They also have a little concealed pocket at the back, perfect for your gym key! I own the Cranberry and Pearl grey and my sizing is XS even though I do wear a size 10 in jeans, I have a small waist and found that sizing down allows them to sit comfortably. One thing I would say though, is how my grey pair differ from my cranberry. The cranberry fabric seems much thicker and silkier? I'm not sure if they have changed the fabric (to the cranberry one) but I definitely approve and I must add, they're completely squat proof! They're so affordable too at £29.99 and they are currently in the sale you can pick them up here. I'm hoping they release more colours shortly I would love to get my hands on a navy blue style. But definitely let me know if you have any gym legging recommendations, as I do literally live in mine.

Love Laura 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment